Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Romantic Love Quotes

exact love stories in no way hold ending.
______
Tell me who admire u and luv u, and I will tell u who u r.
______
There iz alwayz sum madness in luv. But there iz also alwayz sum reazon in madnes.
______
What mendacity past us, and what deceit earlier to us are tiny matter compare to what deceit inside us


______
My trust iz luv n u r itz just belief.
______
clean love is a readiness to give with no a deliberation of getting something in return
______
Luv doesn't create the humanity go on. Luv is what make the journey sensible..
______
superior to have appreciated and missing, than to have never dear at all

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Sleepyhead said...

I think these are some of the best love quotes I could ever find! It really feels good to be in love and be loved! Awwww

Unknown said...

I've been looking for some nice i love you quotes for him and I've stumbled in this post. I love your selection of love quotes. They are sweet and romantic. Thank you and keep posting!

Cheers
Sam

Post a Comment