Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Love Quotes

My luv 4 u iz like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in...
_______
If u can make a girl laugh, u can make her do anything...
_______
Love iz a language spoken by every1 but understoood only by the heart <3...
_______
Falling in luv iz like jumping off a really tall building, ur brainz tells u itz not a gud idea but ur heart tellz u can fly.


_______
I have decided too stick too love...Hate iz to great a burden too bear.
_______
I’m not sure if it’Z prid orr fearr of rejection, but I hate admitingg my feelingz.
_______
Except my hart and I build u a castle. LUV az itz foundation..
_______
The mind makez the luv start, but the heart makez the luv grow.
_______
Pleasure of luv lastz but a moment. Pain of luv lastz a lifetime..
_______
Too be brave iz too luv unconditionally widout expecting anything in return.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment