Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Falling In Love Quotes

Sumtimez u break ur heart in the rite way, if u know what I mean...
____________
U very seldom see a picture where u watch the proces of faling in luv.
____________
I'm lucky 2 have family around me. Otherwize, I'll be taking the risk of faling in luv wid myself.


____________
i want our story 2 start wid "Once upon a time" n end wid a happily ever after.....
____________
falling in luv iz like the rainwater. itz rash, but there r alwayz signz before it totally fallz
____________
Setting my mind on a melodic gadget was like falling in love. All the humankind appear dazzling and changed.
____________
Don't get adore, allow love find u. That's why its describe falling in love, as you don't power urself to fall, u just fall..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment